NPD OKs StatoilHydro for Drilling in Wellbore 15/5-7, PL 048
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has issued a drilling permit to StatoilHydro ASA for wellbore 15/5-7, ref. Section 8 of the Resource Management Regulations. The well is in production license 048.
The drilling program for wellbore 15/5-7 relates to drilling of an appraisal well in production license 048.
The permit is contingent upon the operator obtaining all other permits and consents required by other authorities prior to commencing the drilling activity.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)