Black Rock Seeks Merger Opportunities
Black Rock Oil & Gas Plc announced that its Board has implemented wide-ranging operational cost reductions to substantially reduce the additional working capital still required by the Company to finance its ongoing central costs for the remainder of this year.
As part of these arrangements, the Directors are for the time being not receiving any remuneration. The Board started an active process of identifying potential merger opportunities, and seeking additional business partners. Since the Annual General Meeting the Board has had discussions with a number of potential partners. The Board's objective is to secure additional financing or a proposal for a merger or offer before the end of August. Discussions are being progressed with a number of parties, and while there can be no assurance at this stage that these will result in any firm proposals for additional financing or offer for the Company or its assets, the Directors hope to conclude a satisfactory outcome within the stated time scale so that the Company has sufficient finance available for its ongoing central costs beyond this date.
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Black Rock Oil & Gas more info
- Black Rock Oil & Gas Terminates Offer Talks with Third Parties (Dec 10)
- Black Rock Seeks Merger Opportunities (Jul 07)
- Black Rock Announced Disposal of R3 Retention Lease in Australia (Jun 16)