DNO Acquires Interest in Block P Offshore Equatorial Guinea
DNO has acquired a small interest in a license offshore Equatorial Guinea. This is the company's first engagement in West Africa.
A consortium consisting of Ocean Energy, Petronas, Atlas Petroleum and DNO has negotiated an agreement for participation in block P offshore Rio Muni in Equatorial Guinea.
The agreement is pending the approval of the authorities in Equatorial Guinea, whereupon the respective interests of the various companies will be announced. Ocean Energy will become the operator of the license.
Current production in Equatorial Guinea averages 180,000 barrels of oil per day.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Ocean Energy more info
- Anadarko Executive Chairman James Hackett to Attend Harvard Divinity School (Mar 11)
- Devon Energy & Ocean Energy Complete Merger (Apr 25)
- DNO Acquires Interest in Block P Offshore Equatorial Guinea (Apr 23)
Company: Atlas Petroleum more info
- Noble, Partners Test Positive at Diega Discovery (Aug 29)
- Atlas to Sidetrack REB3 Well Offshore Tunisia (Aug 19)
- Noble Successful at Diega Offshore Equatorial Guinea (Jul 15)