Havila Signs on to Build Havyard's Subsea Construction Vessel
The board of directors in Havila Shipping ASA has entered into a contract with Havyard Leirvik AS for building of a large Subsea Construction vessel with new developed design - Havyard 860.
The value of the contract will be approximately NOK 1.500 million including owner delivery of offshore cranes. Delivery is planned in spring 2011.
The newbuilding is based on well known and tested principles. The overall length will be 160 meters, breath will be 28 meters and will have a cargo deck of 2400 m2. The vessel will have accommodation for 140 persons and will have moonpool, two offshore cranes and ROV-hangar.
Havila Shipping operates twelve vessels, five PSV vessels, four AHTS vessels, 1 Subsea vessel and two Rescue vessels and further ten vessels under construction for delivery before the end of 2010.
- Havila Shipping to Take Ownership of 5 Platform Supply Vessels (Jun 28)
- Havila Shipping Sails Out of 2Q with NOK 158.2MM (Aug 15)
- ODIM Cinches NOK 100MM Contract for Subsea Installations (Jul 09)
Company: Havyard Leirvik more info
- Bergen Group Signs LOI for Surface Treatment on Offshore Vessel (Feb 05)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Sea Lion New Build (Nov 04)
- Havila Signs on to Build Havyard's Subsea Construction Vessel (Jul 03)