FMC Wins Order for Troll B Gas Injection Project
FMC Technologies has received an award from StatoilHydro to supply subsea equipment for its Troll B gas injection project in the Norwegian North Sea.
The contract is valued at approximately $38 million and includes two subsea trees and associated flow base systems, wellheads, tubing hangers and related control and communication systems. All equipment will be manufactured at FMC’s Kongsberg, Norway and Dunfermline, Scotland operations with deliveries expected to commence in early 2010.
Tore Halvorsen, FMC’s Senior Vice President of Global Subsea Production Systems, commented, “StatoilHydro recently announced their intent to employ a gas injection system in an effort to increase oil recovery on the Troll B platform by as much as 17 million barrels, and we are pleased to be a part of this important project.”
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)