Petrobras and Sinopec Ink MOU
Petrobras and Sinopec have signed a Memorandum of Understandings in Brasília, aimed at a mutual commitment to increase the volume of business between the two companies.
Petrobras’ Services director, Renato de Souza Duque, signed on behalf of the Company, while Senior Vice-President, Cai Xiyou, signed for Sinopec.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Sinopec more info
- Report: Quarter Of Oil Refineries Risk Closure Under Climate Goals (Nov 02)
- Sources: China's Sinopec Mulls US Oil Projects Ahead Of Trump's Visit (Oct 31)
- Sinopec's Oil Refining Overcomes Continued Upstream Losses (Oct 30)