Grenland Delivers Water Cleaning Skid for Kristin Platform
Grenland Group has successfully delivered a produced water cleaning skid to M-I SWACO for use on the Kristin platform in the Norwegian Sea. The Norwegian Sea is just west of the North Sea. The end customer is StatoilHydro, and the skid will be installed on the Kristin semi-submersible platform for treatment of produced water from the Tyrihans tie-in.
The work has been performed at Grenland Group's locations in Sandefjord, Vold and Langesund.
The Kristin skid is the seventh produced water cleaning skid delivered by Grenland Group. The contract value was about NOK 27 million.
- Schlumberger Co. Acquires Idrabel Italia (Oct 01)
- Smith Int'l Confirms 2 Missing Employees (Apr 23)
- M-I SWACO to Service Chevron's Rigs Offshore Angola (Apr 15)
Company: Epcon Offshore more info
- Grenland Delivers Water Cleaning Skid for Kristin Platform (Jul 01)
- Grenland Wins EPC Contract for Produced Water Cleaning Skid (Jun 12)
- Kummeneje to Oversee Procurement for AGR (Mar 06)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)