StatoilHydro Extends Engineering Contract with AGR
AGR Field Operations has announced a release of option in a current framework agreement with StatoilHydro. The agreement will enable AGR Field Operations to provide maintenance engineering services as part of the business process currently being implemented in StatoilHydro.
The contract with StatoilHydro has an estimated value of NOK 40 million and encompasses maintenance engineering services on several StatoilHydro offshore installations over the next 2 years.
"The extension of this contract represents a milestone for us, and it confirms the quality of our services. It serves as an excellent indicator of AGR's ability to provide engineering and consultancy services to a major player, backed up by our network. The fact that we are also supplying several similar smaller agreements demonstrates the market demand for our services," said Ole Jorgen Melleby, Head of Maintenance management. "We enjoy working with partners to create solutions above and beyond standard maintenance programs. The next years will be an exciting period and transformation, one which will call upon the skills and expertise that is clearly in place on both sides. AGR is happy to commit with the resources of our organization and immerse ourselves and our maintenance engineering development into StatoilHydro's business processes."
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)