Aker Aces NOK 50MM Contract to Modify Norne Platform
StatoilHydro has awarded Aker Solutions the contract to perform topside modifications for tie-in of the M-template to the Norne FPSO, the Norne M project. The contract is a EPCI contract worth approximately NOK 50 million, scheduled for project completion November 2009.
A new subsea template will be installed in the south sector of the Norne reservoir to increase production. The template will be connected both to the existing subsea infrastructure and to the Norne platform through a dedicated flowline and production riser. Aker Solutions is awarded the contract for execution of all topside modification work at the Norne to facilitate tie-in of the new production riser.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)