Det Norske and Concedo Get Go-Ahead for Swap
The Ministry of Petroleum and Energy has approved the swap agreement between Det norske oljeselskap ASA and Concedo ASA. Det norske has farmed down 15% of its 100% license interest in Production License 383 (Struten), planned drilled in Q2 2009, against a 15% interest in PL 485.
Both licenses are located in the Norwegian Sea. This transaction is part of a process to optimize the company's exploration portfolio.
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Concedo ASA more info
- UK Firms Faroe and Valiant Bag 8 Licenses in Norway (Jan 18)
- Gygrid Oil Discovery Could Extend Njord's Commercial Life (Jun 11)
- Det Norske Spuds Struten Prospect in Norwegian Sea (Jun 09)