BassDrill to Build Two Tender Assist Units at Lamprell
BassDrill Ltd. has concluded a turn key construction contract with Lamprell Energy Limited to construct two self-erecting tender-assist drilling units, complete with mast equipment packages. Designed by Bassoe Technology AB, the vessels are ABS +A1 Unrestricted Service Barges, compliant with the latest amendments to the MODU & SOLAS codes. The units will be constructed at Lamprell's facility in the UAE with construction of the first unit commencing immediately. The final destination of the units has not been disclosed.
BassDrill's vision is to be a fully integrated drilling contractor offering high caliber services to its customers on a global basis.Their focus is on developing safe, efficient and cost effective drilling solutions for the tender-assist market. BassDrill draws on the extensive network and experience of the Bassoe Group - in particular Bassoe Technology (BassTech), an affiliated company providing engineering expertise in the design of floating drilling systems.
- Rig Builder Lamprell Sees Lower Revenue, To Tighten Purse Strings (Jan 23)
- Lamprell Secures Services Contract with Jacktel AS (Sep 26)
- Lamprell Expects Challenging Environment to Continue Through 2017 (Sep 22)
Company: BassDrill Ltd. more info
- Lamprell Delivers Newbuild Drilling Barge (Jan 15)
- Lamprell's Performance in Line with Management Expectations (May 18)
- Lamprell's Revenue Up 29.3% in First Half of 2008 (Sep 29)