EnerGulf Continues Drilling at Kuene Offshore Namibia
EnerGulf Resources Inc. has been notified by the operator of the Kunene #1 well on Block 1711 offshore Namibia, Sintezneftegaz Namibia Ltd., that the drillship D/S Deep Venture is now expected to continue drilling for oil and gas beyond the previously announced mid June estimate to reach a total depth of 4,400 meters. The 4,400 meter total depth is now anticipated early July. A decision to then continue drilling to a depth of approximately 5,500 meters has not yet been determined.
The Republic of Namibia has classified the Kunene #1 as a "tight hole", meaning no information regarding the well may be released until such time as the Namibian government determines to make the information public.
EnerGulf Resources Inc. is a publicly traded international oil and gas exploration company focused on maximizing shareholder value by targeting high impact opportunities in the world's most prospective hydrocarbon regions.
- EnerGulf Estimates 3.16B Barrels at Offshore Namibia Block (Feb 21)
- EnerGulf to Increase Interest in Namibia Block (Oct 12)
- EnerGulf Charges Ahead in Congo, Offshore Namibia (Feb 02)
Company: Sintezneftegaz more info
- EnerGulf Updates on DRC, Namibia Projects (Feb 13)
- EnerGulf Comments on Offshore Namibian Project (Dec 30)
- EnerGulf Continues Drilling at Kuene Offshore Namibia (Jun 20)