i-Tech Australian Branch Moves on Up to Downtown Perth
Subsea 7 Inc, through its i-Tech division, announced the relocation of its office in Perth, Western Australia, to support its expanding ROV and remote intervention tooling businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
Following the establishment of a new workshop and storage facility in Malaga outside the city in 2007, i-Tech has now moved into larger premises in downtown Perth to accommodate its growing onshore engineering and business support teams. The new office, Level 4 of 553 Hay Street, is double the size of the previous office and will be i-Tech's new regional center for Asia-Pacific operations.
"We see the Asia-Pacific region and Australia in particular as key growth markets over the coming years and this new office facility will ensure that we have the correct infrastructure to take advantage of the many opportunities we are pursuing," said i-Tech Managing Director Neil Milne. "Furthermore, this expansion reinforces our commitment to the region and cements our position as Australasia's largest operator of ROV systems."
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: i-Tech more info
- i-Tech Wins 5-Year ROV Contract Onboard La Muralla III (Oct 22)
- Tullow Chooses i-Tech for 5-Year ROV Services at Jubilee Field (Aug 12)
- Chevron Australia Honors I-Tech with 'Outstanding Contractor Award' (Dec 03)