Pemex Awards Dragados 2 New Platform Contracts
Dragados has been awarded two new contracts by Pemex Exploracion y Prouccion, which include the procurement and construction of 2 platforms called AKAL-TO and AKAL-TE. Each of the platforms consists of a four-legged Jacket and piles, main deck, template, tripod and an interconnection bridge.
The weights of the platforms are 3.200 Tons for AKAL-TO and 2.100 Tons for AKAL-TE.
The works will be executed in Tampico (Mexico) and will start immediately. It is estimated that the Project will be completed in January 2009.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: Dragados more info
- Dragados Awards Bay of Campeche Subcontracts (Apr 07)
- ITT Provides Offshore Platform Equipment to Mexico's Dragados (Nov 23)
- PEP Taps Dragados for ZAAP-C Platform in Mexico's GOM (Sep 15)