Clough Wins $20MM Chevron Thailand Pipelay Contract
Clough Limited has announced that it had been awarded a US $20 million contract by Chevron Offshore (Thailand) and Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production Limited for the installation of 11 subsea pipelines in the Gulf of Thailand. The work scope is part of Chevron's 2008 Installation Campaign.
Each pipeline connects a new Wellhead Platform to a host facility; the host facility tie-in point being an existing platform or an existing subsea wye assembly. The campaign involves the installation of 8, 10, 16 and 20 inch pipelines, totaling 70 km in length, in water depths of approximately 70m.
Clough (Thailand) Company Limited will project manage the Project from their Bangkok office. The Clough owned derrick lay barge, Java Constructor, will be used for the installation of the pipelines. Offshore works are expected to commence late July 2008 and be complete early November 2008.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)