Shawcor Awarded Pipe-Coating Contract with Bredero Shaw
ShawCor Ltd. announced its subsidiary, Bredero Shaw, received a contract with a value in excess of $20 million to provide three layer anticorrosion and concrete weight coating for the subsea crossing of Baydaratskaya Bay. The contract has been awarded to Bredero Shaw Limited and will be executed at its coating facility in Leith, Scotland.
Baydaratskaya Bay is located in the southern part of the Kara Sea along the coastline of the Yamal Peninsula in Northern Russia. This contract will involve coating 20 km of 48" pipe and represents a section of one of several strategic pipelines that will move gas from the Yamal Peninsula to Europe.
- Bredero Shaw Wins Coating Services Contract for Laggan-Tormore (May 14)
- ShawCor to Provide Pipe Coatings for Project in the North Sea (Jun 19)
- Shawcor Awarded Pipe-Coating Contract with Bredero Shaw (Jun 16)
Company: ShawCor more info
- OTC Announces Technology Awards (Mar 08)
- ShawCor Snags Second Pipeline Gig for Ichthys LNG Proj. (Jun 29)
- ShawCor Scores Second Coating Contract for Wheatstone Proj. (Nov 22)