Swift Closes Sale of New Zealand Assets
Swift Energy Company closed the previously announced disposition of certain of Swift Energy's New Zealand assets with subsidiaries of Origin Energy Limited effective as of December 1, 2007, representing the major portion of the New Zealand assets held by Swift Energy subsidiaries. The final sales price of the property interests, which were sold, was $82.7 million and is subject to post closing adjustments. These proceeds will be utilized to pay down a portion of the outstanding balance on the Company's bank line.
The close of the previously announced sale of Swift Energy Company's remaining New Zealand assets is expected to occur in the next several months.
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: Swift Energy more info
- Oil, Gas Companies Lay Off More Workers in Texas (Jan 18)
- Swift Energy Company CEO, CFO to Retire (Aug 10)
- Swift Energy Emerges From Bankruptcy (Apr 25)