Acergy Wins Siri, Nini Water Injection Pipeline Contract from DONG
Acergy S.A. announced the award of a second call-off contract under the offshore engineering and construction Frame Agreement with DONG Energy for approximately $60 million.
The second contract is for the replacement of the Siri to Nini water injection pipeline which involves the engineering, procurement, fabrication and all associated construction and pre-commissioning activities in relation to the installation of a 32km 10' water injection pipeline running between the Siri and Nini platforms. Offshore installation is scheduled for summer 2009.
Oyvind Mikaelsen, Vice President, Acergy Northern Europe and Canada, said, "We are pleased to be awarded this contract for DONG Energy, which coming so soon after the signing of the Frame Agreement and initial call-off contract, reinforces our view that the duration and nature of the Frame Agreement should facilitate the ability to create value for both parties."
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)