Acergy Awarded 4-Yr Subsea Contract for DONG in the North Sea
Acergy S.A. announced the award of an offshore engineering and construction Frame Agreement with DONG Energy. This award positions Acergy as a preferred contractor to support the development and execution of DONG Energy's subsea installation work in the North Sea for a period of four years, with options existing to extend a further four years. Under the Frame Agreement Acergy has currently secured work with a value of approximately $60 million.
Oyvind Mikaelsen, Vice President, Acergy Northern Europe and Canada, said, "Acergy is especially excited by this award, as the opportunity exists to support DONG Energy through the complete lifecycle of subsea projects; from early concept engineering to offshore execution, with the potential to extend these services to provide field inspection, maintenance, repair and survey services."
"In addition, the duration and nature of the frame agreement should facilitate the ability to create added value which both parties will benefit from. On this basis, Acergy is looking forward to a fulfilling and successful long-term business relationship with DONG Energy."
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)