Otto Announces 2nd Gas Flow from Kuze Arpaci-1 in Edirne, Turkey
Further to the ASX release dated June 4, 2008, joint venture partners Otto Energy and Incremental Petroleum announced further excellent flow rates from the recently drilled exploration well, the Kuzey Arpaci-1.
Kuzey Arpaci-1 was the second well drilled in 2008 as part of a 4-well drilling campaign designed to prove up commercial volumes of gas, which are earmarked for production by mid 2009.
Following completion of the production test, the rig will move to the gas exploration well Arpaci-1, which was drilled in 2006. After testing the well, the rig will return to the Arpaci-2 location to drill and test the new well Arpaci-2A. Arpaci-2A is a re drill of Arpaci-2, which had to be plugged back due to high gas pressures.
The partners in the Edirne Gas project are Otto Energy with 35% and Joint Operators Incremental Petroleum (55%) and Petraco Energy (10%).
- Philippines DOE Grants Moratorium on Palawan Basin's SC55 Work Program (Jun 17)
- Otto Launches Legal Action Against Swala Over Tanzania's Pangani License (May 13)
- Otto Energy Updates on Drilling at SM-71 #1 Discovery in the Gulf of Mexico (Apr 27)
Company: Incremental Petroleum more info
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Snaps Up Incremental Petroleum (Mar 06)
- Incremental Nods TransAtlantic's Increased Takeover Bid (Feb 12)
- TransAtlantic Australia Increases Takeover Bid for Incremental (Feb 05)
Company: Petraco more info
- Edirne JV Delivers First Gas from Turkish License (Apr 09)
- Edirne JV Completes Gas System in Turkey (Mar 19)
- Otto, Partners Secure Gas Supply from Turkish Edirne License (Dec 15)