GulfMark Names Quintin Kneen VP of Finance
GulfMark Offshore, Inc. has appointed Quintin V. Kneen as Vice President-Finance. Previously, Mr. Kneen was Vice President-Finance & Investor Relations for Grant Prideco, Inc., serving in executive finance positions at Grant Prideco since June 2003. Prior to joining Grant Prideco, Mr. Kneen held executive finance positions at Azurix Corp. and was an Audit Manager with the Houston office of Price Waterhouse LLP. Mr. Kneen holds an M.B.A. from Rice University and a B.B.A. in Accounting from Texas A&M University and is a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst.
"Mr. Kneen's experience in managing acquisitions and the related transitions will be an immediate benefit to GulfMark as we conclude the recently announced agreement with Rigdon Marine," said Bruce Streeter, President and CEO. "His past financial management experience, as well as his business development background, will also complement and expand the capabilities of our current management team.''
- GulfMark Offshore Ends 4Q on a High Note (Feb 27)
- GulfMark Offshore Reports 1Q Operating Results (Apr 28)
- GulfMark Offshore's Year End '09 Revenue Down 6% (Feb 25)
Company: Grant Prideco, Inc. more info
- Plexus Snags New Tech Company, POS-GRIP IP Rights for $2MM (Jul 23)
- GulfMark Names Quintin Kneen VP of Finance (Jun 10)
- NOV Completes Acquisition of Grant Prideco (Apr 21)