HB Rentals Heads Down Under with Engineering Cabins for Shell, BJ
Offshore accommodation specialist HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, recently delivered two 20-ft x 8-ft engineering units to offshore Australia; one for Shell at the drillship Frontier Discoverer and one for BJ Process and Pipeline Services (BJPPS).
Shell is providing the cabin for preparation of geological specimens and palyontological analysis of the Browse Basin. The other cabin is serving as an office for BJPPS. Both are being used for 30 days and are Zone 1, A60 and DNV certified.
"We're happy that we were able to provide the cabins to them on a quick turnaround at a reasonable price," said Jonathon Silbert, HB Rentals' agent representative in Perth, Australia. The Australian region has been a very successful area for HB Rentals, which prides itself on being able to provide for its customers all over the world.
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: BJ Services Company more info
- Baker Hughes Closes BJ Services Acquisition (Apr 29)
- Baker Hughes, BJ Services Reach Final Agreement with DOJ (Apr 27)
- BJ Services Gets to Work on Casablanca Platform (Apr 09)
Company: HB Rentals more info
- HB Rentals Expands Rental Fleet with Linkable Onshore Skids (Mar 29)
- HB Rentals Secures Middle East Work (Mar 15)
- HB Rentals Builds Custom Sleeper Offshore Brazil (Aug 30)