BP Taps WorleyParsons for 4-Year Support Contract
WorleyParsons announced the award by BP of an Engineering and Project Management Services (EPMS) contract to support BP's offshore production facilities. WorleyParsons is one of three contractors selected to provide these services across BP's global offshore facilities under a four year contract with an option to extend.
BP's Exploration and Production Segment has a substantial program of offshore development projects across the globe for the next several years. BP has adopted the use of long term EPMS contracts as a way of ensuring this program of offshore development projects is delivered safely with technical integrity and high long term operating efficiency in a very challenging worldwide project delivery market. At this stage no work has been awarded under the contract but it is likely that the contract will provide a material contribution to the company over time.
"WorleyParsons is delighted to have been selected by BP for one of its Global EPMS contracts," said CEO John Grill. "We welcome the opportunity to assist BP in delivering quality and performance while creating long term superior value for BP and its partners."
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Down Is Up as Aging Oil Fields Defy Gravity to Pump More (Mar 09)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)