COSL Contracts ODIM for New Seismic Survey Vessel
ODIM has secured a contract with China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) for delivery of an automated handling system for a 12 streamer seismic survey vessel.
The contract is worth just over 90 million, and the equipment is due for delivery within the end of 2009.
"This is the third seismic delivery from ODIM to COSL, and confirms our position also in the Chinese market," stated vice president for seismic at ODIM, Idar Hatloy.
- China's COSL Completes 3D Seismic Ops in North Barents Sea (Aug 10)
- COSL Completes its First Exploration Assignment in the Far East (Aug 08)
- COSL Appoints Qi Meisheng as CEO and President, Replaces Li Yong (Jun 16)
Company: Odim ASA more info
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)