Grenland Group Grabs Technip Norge Construction Contract
Grenland Group has signed a Letter of Award with Technip Norge AS for the fabrication and detailed engineering of structures for the Gjoa Structures, Tie-ins and RFO Project.
The project has a value of approximately NOK 40 million in revenue for Grenland Group, and the total weight of the structures will be approximately 550 tons at delivery.
The project will be executed in Grenland Group’s yard in Tonsberg, and the delivery of the structures is scheduled for spring 2009.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)