COSL Signs Year-Long Services Contract with CPOE
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) has recently signed with China Petroleum Ocean Engineering Co. (CPOE) a summary contract for well cementing and drilling fluids for the year 2008, a move that indicate the establishment of a solid long-term cooperative relationship between the two parties.
COSL has been providing services for CPOE since 2006 and has won praises among industry operators for its high service quality. Building on this foundation, CPOE has decided to sign with COSL a well cementing service contract for 2008 and changed its project-based drilling fluids contracts with COSL into a yearly-based contract.
This is the first time CPOE signs a yearly contract on a specific service area with a service vendor, indicating its strong recognition of COSL-branded services.
- China's COSL Completes 3D Seismic Ops in North Barents Sea (Aug 10)
- COSL Completes its First Exploration Assignment in the Far East (Aug 08)
- COSL Appoints Qi Meisheng as CEO and President, Replaces Li Yong (Jun 16)
Company: China Petroleum Corp. more info
- CNOOC Overtakes Sinopec as China's Second-Biggest Oil Producer (Mar 29)
- Sinopec Reaches $3 Billion Asset Deal (Mar 25)
- COSL Signs Year-Long Services Contract with CPOE (May 28)