Aker Awards BOS Seismic Work in Norwegian Sea
BOS has been awarded a contract by Aker Exploration to undertake 3D marine seismic services in the Norwegian Sea. The program will be approximately 300 square kilometers commencing Q3 2008, utilizing BOS Arctic.
Jan Sovik, BOS Executive VP Marketing and Sales said he was pleased with the contract win."This contract is important for BOS and we are looking forward to working further with Aker Exploration," he said.
"We are confident that this six streamer vessel is well suited to undertake the program with superior results," Sovik stated. BOS will continue to work towards building a solid pipeline of ongoing contracts not only for the Norwegian Sea but worldwide."
- Det norske to Revamp Plans for Froy (Apr 13)
- Det Norske to Participate in Dalsnuten Prospect (Feb 19)
- Det Norske Reviews 4Q Results, Sees Continued Growth (Feb 19)
Company: Bergen Oilfield Services ASA (BOS) more info
- Bergen Group Dreggen Wins Brazilian EPC contract (May 29)
- Subsea 7 Awards EPC Contract to Bergen Group (May 25)
- Offshore Division Delivers 'Satisfactory' Result for Bergen Group (Feb 15)