Blake International Closes with Pride
Blake International Rigs USA has closed on the asset purchase of Pride International's platform rig fleet including the 42 acre operations facility located in Houma, Louisiana. Blake will continue the on going operations of the rigs currently under contract in the US Gulf of Mexico. Contracts are being negotiated with various Operators that will utilize the rigs currently idle. Blake has hired over 260 of the platform workforce employees both on and offshore to ensure an efficient transition of operations for its customers.
Blake plans to expand its presence both domestically and abroad with the fabrication of deepwater "Self Erecting" platform Rigs designed for floating production structures located around the world.
- Randy Stilley Comes on Board of Paragon Offshore (Feb 04)
- Ensco Completes Pride Acquisition (May 31)
- Pride, Ensco Enter MOU in Merger Lawsuit (May 20)
Company: Blake more info
- Blake International USA Rigs Celebrates First Anniversary, Opens New Office (May 28)
- Blake's Chairman Sells Stake in Company, Waves Good-Bye to Board (Feb 11)
- Blake Offshore Appoints New Board Member (Dec 08)