Norse Energy Spuds Peroba Well Offshore Brazil
Norse Energy reports that the Peroba well in block BM-CAL-6 offshore Brazil has been spud. The well is located in the Camamu-Almada basin and is being drilled by the Ocean Winner. The well is targeting a depth of 2,800 meters in the upper Cretaceous sandstones and is in approximately 1,170 meters of water. After Peroba the rig is scheduled to drill the Copaiba and Jequitiba prospects.
Petrobras is the operator with a 45% stake and the other partners include Norse Energy with 18.33%, Queiroz Galvao Perfuracoes with 18.34% and El Paso with the remaining 18.33%.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)