Aabar Sells Off Upstream Oil Unit Pearl Energy
Following the earlier announcement of April 21, 2008, Aabar Energy PJSC has completed the sale of its wholly owned exploration and production subsidiary Pearl Energy Limited to Mubadala Development Company PJSC.
Under the terms of the transaction, 100% of the issued shares in Pearl have been transferred to the Mubadala group for a debt free cash adjusted value of approximately US $833.3 million (subject to working capital adjustments). The transaction was approved by shareholders of Aabar at an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on March 9, 2008 and by Sukuk certificate holders at a further EGM held on April 9, 2008.
- Tap Oil's Manora Development On Track (Jul 26)
- Drilling Commenced in Gulf of Thailand (Oct 18)
- Mubadala Moves Ahead with Major Oil Projects (Nov 11)
Company: Mubadala Development more info
- Mubadala To Hold Abu Dhabi's 2% Stake In BP (Dec 19)
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Abu Dhabi Plans Merger Of Sovereign Funds Mubadala And IPIC (Jun 29)
Company: Aabar Petroleum more info
- Aabar Sells Off Upstream Oil Unit Pearl Energy (May 20)
- Aabar Records Q1 Net Profit of AED 40 Million (Apr 30)
- Aabar Energy Receives Offer from Mubadala (Mar 06)