Acergy Wins Usan Fabrication Work
Acergy has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $50 million for the fabrication, assembly and testing of eight manifolds and support structures, eight suction piles, twenty-three well jumpers and other subsea structures for the Usan Oilfield located offshore Nigeria on behalf of Cameron Offshore Systems Nigeria Ltd. The work will be undertaken at our Globestar Yard in Warri, Nigeria.
Olivier Carre, Vice President, Acergy Africa and Mediterranean said: "We are pleased to be awarded this contract which builds upon previous successful contracts with Cameron. This contract demonstrates that our decision, in 2005, to invest in developing specialist skills in our Globestar Yard to deliver world class fabrication for our clients, has proven to be a successful strategy. The yard in Warri is an integral part of our business and continues to reflect our commitment to the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector."
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)