DryShips Inc. Announces Mandatory Offer Period for Acquisition of Remaining
DryShips Inc. announced that the Mandatory Offer period for the acquisition of all the outstanding shares of Ocean Rig ASA has commenced. The appropriate Offer Document has been filed with the Oslo Stock Exchange.
The mandatory offer period will end on June 11, 2008. As of May 14, 2008, Primelead Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of DryShips, Inc., owns 128,035,373 shares in Ocean Rig or 75.1% of the shares and votes in Ocean Rig ASA.
Manages 14 Offshore Rigs
- Avenue Capital Urges Ocean Rig To Hire Advisers (Oct 17)
- Rig Contractor Ocean RIG Files For Bankruptcy Protection In US (Mar 28)
- Ocean Rig Acquires an Ultra Deepwater Drillship for $65M (Apr 27)
Company: Dryships Inc. more info
- Dryships to Sell Stake to Fund Deepwater Drillships (Dec 03)
- Dryships Seeks 4 New Ultra-Deepwater Drillships for $2.4B (Nov 23)
- DryShips Appoints Interim CEO for Subsidiary (Jul 15)