COSL Inks Turnkey Drilling Service Contract with Devon Energy
China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) announced that Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Li Yong has recently signed a turnkey drilling service contract with Devon Energy (China) Ltd. (Devon China) which was represented by David Lindsay, Devon China's general manager.
Mr. Li Yong, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of COSL said at the signing ceremony: "Devon Energy Corp. is a long term partner of COSL and there had previously been many successful cases of cooperation between us. The signing of this service contract marks an expansion of the space where we can cooperate. COSL has pledged to adhere to its corporate motto of 'We must do better' to deliver high quality services, as we always do."
- China's COSL Completes 3D Seismic Ops in North Barents Sea (Aug 10)
- COSL Completes its First Exploration Assignment in the Far East (Aug 08)
- COSL Appoints Qi Meisheng as CEO and President, Replaces Li Yong (Jun 16)
Company: Devon Energy more info
- US Shale Producers Promise both Higher Output and Returns (Nov 03)
- Devon Energy 3Q Profit Beats Estimates (Oct 31)
- Shale Drillers Show Few Signs of Slowing as Profits Expand (Aug 02)