Neptune Diving Services Established
Leading engineering services company Neptune Marine Services has announced the amalgamation of Perth-based Allied Diving Services Pty Ltd (ADS) and Darwin-based Territory Diving Services Pty Ltd (TDS) to form the new business entity, Neptune Diving Services Pty Ltd.
Under the new structure, Neptune Diving Services will continue to operate from both the Perth and Darwin facilities under the general management of Tim Proctor, the General Manager of TDS. Colin Murphy, the General Manager of ADS, will also remain with the business.
Neptune's Managing Director and CEO Christian Lange said the formation of Neptune Diving Services would provide clients with access to the combined expertise of both highly regarded operations.
"The establishment of Neptune Diving Services consolidates the assets, management and considerable industry experience of both ADS and TDS to provide clients with a comprehensive solution to all their commercial diving needs," he added.The target market for Neptune Diving Services will be the broader Australian region in which Neptune's presence was enhanced recently via the acquisition of Sea Struct Pty Ltd.
- Neptune Marine Services Bags Quadrant's Contract for Work Off Australia (Sep 27)
- Neptune Marine Services Wins Contract from PTTEP Australasia (Jul 28)
- Neptune Bags Kitan Disconnection Project Contract from Technip (Feb 11)
Company: Allied Diving Services more info
- Neptune Diving Services Established (May 08)
- Neptune Wins Maintenance Contract from Apache (Jul 12)