Deep Sea Supply Enters 2 Time Charters with Esso Exploration
Deep Sea Supply has entered into two time charters with Esso Exploration Inc. for the PSVs Sea Pollock and Sea Turbot. The contracts start in August 2008 and last for four years. Sea Turbot will be delivered from Cochin Shipyard in August 2008.
Sea Trout, the newbuilding PSV to be delivered from Karmsund verft end May 2008, is fixed to Petrofac from delivery for the duration of drilling seven wells.
Sea Lynx has been fixed to Saipem for a minimum of 175 days.
Total value of the contracts is in excess of USD 90 mill.
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)