FMC Signs Five-Year Alliance Agreement with Anadarko
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced that it has signed a five-year alliance agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corporation to provide subsea equipment for Anadarko's Gulf of Mexico exploration and production projects. FMC Technologies' scope of supply includes subsea trees and associated equipment and services.
"We are excited about the opportunity to continue to work with Anadarko, the largest independent deepwater Gulf of Mexico producer," said John Gremp, FMC Technologies' Executive Vice President of Energy Systems. "They have a significant rig inventory to execute their deepwater program, a solid exploration track record, an established producing infrastructure and a robust development plan. This alliance will allow us to use our innovative technologies to support the development of their portfolio."
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)