Woodside Spuds Egret-3
Woodside Petroleum reports that the Egret-3 exploration and appraisal well located in the Carnarvon Basin, offshore Western Australia, was spud last week by Transocean Inc.'s semisub, Sedco 703. Egret-3 is located approximately 120 kilometers north of Dampier in approximately 119 meters of water Planned total depth is 4,822 meters.
Participants in WA-10-R are Woodside as operator with16.67%; BHP Billiton with 16.67%, BP with16.67%, ChevronTexaco with 16.67%, Japan Australia LNG (MIMI) Pty Ltd. With 16.67% and Shell Development (Australia) Pty Ltd.with 16.67%.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- BHP Gearing Up to Start Drilling for Oil in Mexico's Deep Waters (Oct 02)
- BHP To Quit US Shale Business As Annual Profit Surges (Aug 22)
Company: Woodside more info
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)