Oceaneering Wins Pazflor Subsea Separation Equipment Contract
Oceaneering International, Inc. announced it recently secured a contract with FMC Kongsberg Subsea AS, a subsidiary of FMC Technologies, Inc., valued at over $15 million to supply umbilicals for use on Total's Pazflor project off the coast of Angola.
The order is for three umbilicals totaling approximately 11,800 meters (7.3 miles) in length, to be installed as part of FMC Technologies' subsea gas/liquid separation system. The umbilicals will be used to supply electrical power to subsea pumps and the separation system's control pod, lubrication to the subsea pumps, and hydraulic pressure to operate valve actuators. They will also be used to provide chemicals to modulate the process fluids for flow assurance and transmit control signals to the subsea separation system.
Manufacture of the umbilicals, which include electric power cables, steel tubes, and fiber optics, is planned to be performed at the Oceaneering Multiflex facility in Panama City, Florida. Delivery is scheduled for 2010. Under terms of the contract Oceaneering will also purchase and provide to FMC Technologies over 200 buoyancy modules to be used in the installation of the umbilicals.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Oceaneering International more info
- Oceaneering Names New CEO (Feb 15)
- IoT Technology to Reduce Need for Oil, Gas Workers Offshore (Oct 14)
- Oceaneering Clinches Contract to Provide Subsea Support Vessel in India (Sep 30)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Kongsberg Maritime more info
- Oil Industry Teams Up to Fight Cyber-Crime (Sep 29)
- Statoil, Kongsberg Sign Deal with Eelume to Develop Subsea Technology (Apr 18)
- Range Resources Ltd Production, CAPEX in Decline (Jan 27)