ODIM Wins Contract Worth NOK 50 Million
ODIM has signed a contract with seismic specialist Fugro Geoteam worth some NOK 50 million for deliveries of handling equipment.
To be used for three-dimensional seismic surveys, the equipment represents the first part of the package and will be installed on Geo Coral, the customer's third newbuilding.
This vessel will be delivered from the same yard as the first two ships in the series, Geo Celtic and Geo Caribbean.
As with the earlier deliveries, the equipment being supplied by ODIM will be electrically driven.
Deliveries are due to begin in the third quarter of 2009.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Odim ASA more info
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)