Roc Oil Reaches TD Offshore Mauritania
Roc Oil (Mauritania) Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of ROC, advises that as at 0100 hours (local time) on 28 April 2008, the Banda NW ST-1 sidetrack well offshore Mauritania, drilled by the Atwood Hunter, had reached a Total Depth of 2,934 mBRT. Wireline logs, including sampling and pressure measurement tools, were being run.
Preliminary logging results indicate that the well has encountered oil and gas columns with contacts similar to those seen in the discovery well, approximately 2 kilometres to the east.
Participating Interests in the PSC Area B Joint Venture are ROC Group Companies (3.693%); PC Mauritania I Pty Ltd, the operator, (53.846%); Tullow Oil plc (21.6%); Mauritania Holdings (11.63%); and Premier Oil Mauritania B Limited (9.231%).
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Tullow Oil more info
- Ivory Coast Awards Tullow Two New Oil and Gas Blocks (Jan 17)
- UK's Tullow Oil Lifts Outlook On Higher Crude Prices, Output (Nov 08)
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)