Striker Signs Agreement with GEO to Evaluate Intl Offshore Concessions
Striker Oil & Gas, Inc. (formerly Unicorp) has signed a non-exclusive Joint Development Agreement with GEO Corporation Ltd., an Indonesian oil and gas company, to evaluate offshore prospects located in Indonesia. GEO Corporation has previously obtained onshore concessions from Indonesia's state owned oil and gas company, Pertamina, and is well positioned to begin reviewing offshore opportunities. Pertamina is one of the world's largest energy companies with more than $42 billion in annual revenue.
Kevan Casey, Chief Executive Officer of Striker, said, "I recently had the privilege of traveling to Indonesia to meet with GEO Corporation and a senior official of Pertamina and I believe that there is a lot of opportunity there. Striker will continue to focus on developing its core domestic assets but I believe that this agreement provides us an opportunity for international expansion if the right offshore concession is obtained."
- Pertamina Signs JV Deal With Russia's Rosneft For New Tuban Refinery (Nov 28)
- Indonesia's Pertamina To Spend $700MM On Mahakam Oil, Gas Block Next Year (Nov 02)
- Pertamina: Indonesia To Become LNG Importer In 2020 As Population Grows (Oct 25)
Company: Unicorp more info
- Striker Signs Agreement with GEO to Evaluate Intl Offshore Concessions (Apr 29)
- Unicorp Announces 257% Growth In Proved Reserves (Feb 06)
- Unicorp Begins Operations at Pan American Fee Well in Louisiana (Sep 21)