Cecon Awarded New StatoilHydro Contract
Cecon has been awarded a new contract from StatoilHydro for installation of Temporary Loading System on the Kristin Field in the Norwegian sector.
The Contract will be undertaken during August/October this year.
Contract value approx NOK 12 -15 mill, not including installation vessel which will be provided by StatoilHydro from their existing fleet.
- Cecon Secures LOA for Subsea Installation in W. Africa (Oct 06)
- Cecon Enters LOI with Potential Investor (Jul 27)
- Cecon to Assess Newbuilding Program (Mar 15)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)