AGR Field Operations Wins StatoilHydro Lifting Inspection Contract
AGR Field Operations announced that it had secured a contract with StatoilHydro to inspect and certify its non-complex lifting equipment across StatoilHydro's North Sea operations, from Sleipner in the South to Snohvit in the North. The contract covers 15 offshore and onshore installations. The contract is for 7 years, with an initial one year with two three year options and has an estimated value of 65MNOK gross revenue, including options.
Age Landro, Executive Vice President commented, "We are very pleased with this endorsement by StatoilHydro of our skills in this segment of the market. To be asked to cover such a large range of installations is very satisfying for all of us in the AGR Engineering, Maintenance and Inspection business."
In addition to this agreement, AGR Field Operations already had an agreement in place to inspect the lifting equipment on all of Hydro's 14 onshore and offshore installations.
"This builds on our success to date, and makes AGR Field Operations the clear North Sea leader in lifting equipment inspection and certification," said Landro.
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)