Seadrill Lands New 4-Year Contract for Teknik Berkat
Seadrill has been awarded a four-year contract by Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd in Malaysia with immediate commencement for the self-erecting tender rig Teknik Berkat, in which Seadrill has a 49% ownership interest.
The estimated contract value is approximately US$182 million. The agreement includes early termination and immediate release of Teknik Berkat from the current contract with CarigaliHess.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)