Seadrill to Purchase 15.8 Million Scorpion Shares
SeaDrill Limited has resolved to not accept the voluntary offer set forth from Fortune Private Equity LLC on Scorpion Offshore Ltd., and has in order to give the shareholders in Scorpion a similar alternative, which is not subject to 90 % acceptance, decided to offer to purchase 15.8 million of the outstanding shares in Scorpion to a price of NOK 80 per share based on an all or nothing order. If successful, Seadrill will pursue to set forth a mandatory offer of the remaining shares.
Seadrill has retained Carnegie ASA and Pareto Securities AS as financial advisors for the acquisition of Scorpion shares.
- Seadrill Postpones Court Hearing For Restructuring Talks (Jan 25)
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
Company: Scorpion Offshore more info
- Seadrill's Mandatory Offer to Purchase All Scorpion Shares (Jul 15)
- Seadrill Increases Ownership in Scorpion Offshore (May 31)
- UPDATE: Ensco Ends Partial Offer for Scorpion Offshore (May 28)