Fox Petroleum Secures Rig for Bourbon Prospect
Fox Petroleum has signed a Letter of Commitment (LOC) with Senergy, an international integrated oil services company, to utilize the Byford Dolphin semisub to drill a well on the company's Bourbon prospect. Fox has secured the drilling rig for a 22-day slot in the fourth quarter of 2008. Fox Petroleum has a 46% interest in the UK North Sea Block 211/17, which contains the Bourbon Prospect.
Richard Moore, Fox's Chief Executive Officer, said, "We believe the 211/17-3 well drilled in the 1980s to be an unrealized discovery well. Fox plans to move up-dip from the #3 well, which we believe encountered an oil-water transition zone. This well, if successful, should prove up the recoverable resources estimate recently prepared by Aimwell Energy Ltd. in excess of 160 million barrels of oil recoverable - mean case."
- Synergy Resources To Hold Conference Call for Fiscal 1Q (Dec 31)
- Synergy Finalizes Sale of O&G Leases (Mar 28)
- AWE Seals Deal for Sale of Perth Basin Gas (Aug 18)
Company: Fox Petroleum Inc. more info
- Fox Petroleum Files Financial Statements (Nov 04)
- Cameron Parish Re-Acquires La. Wells (Sep 29)
- Fox Petroleum Briefs Preliminary Estimates for La. Lease (Sep 19)