FMC Signs 5-Year Subsea Deal wtih Devon
FMC Technologies, Inc. has signed an exclusive five-year global alliance agreement with Devon Energy to provide subsea production systems and life-of-field services for Devon's worldwide subsea development projects.
FMC Technologies' scope of supply includes a preliminary forecast of a minimum of 20 subsea trees as well as associated wellheads, controls, manifolds and tie-in systems.
"We are excited about the opportunity to work with Devon," said John Gremp, FMC Technologies' executive vice president of energy systems. "They have several deepwater exploration and development projects throughout the world and this alliance will allow us to use our technology to support the development of these projects through our manufacturing and service locations in key producing basins."
- Technip Says London Still Natural HQ of TechnipFMC Despite Brexit Vote (Jun 24)
- FMC Kongsberg Secures Johan Sverdrup EPC Contract (Sep 18)
- Statoil Taps FMC Technologies for Services at Snorre (Jan 25)
Company: Devon Energy more info
- US Shale Producers Promise both Higher Output and Returns (Nov 03)
- Devon Energy 3Q Profit Beats Estimates (Oct 31)
- Shale Drillers Show Few Signs of Slowing as Profits Expand (Aug 02)