Husky Promises Hefty Price for S. China Sea Development
Husky Energy believes that development of the Liwan field in the South China Sea may cost $4 billion to $5 billion.
Field developments, which include a 199 mile-long pipeline, will be designed to tap the estimated 4 trillion to 6 Tcf of natural gas in the field. CNOOC is Husky's partner in the field.
- Oil's Heavy Hitters Line Up to Dive Into Mexico's Deep Waters (Jan 26)
- Iceland's Oil Dream in Peril as China, Norway Give Up Last Block (Jan 23)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: Husky Energy more info
- Husky to Restart SeaRose Operations after Iceberg Probe (Jan 26)
- As Crude Rallies, Husky May Gain as Top Oil-Sands Stock Pick (Jan 15)
- Husky Energy Posts Smaller 2Q Loss On Higher Oil Prices (Jul 21)