Brunei Shell Awards Two Contracts to Maersk
Maersk Contractors has been awarded two contracts by Brunei Shell Petroleum for drilling offshore Brunei and one well in Malaysia.
The first contract is for the Maersk Completer in direct continuation of its current contract with Total E&P Borneo and will commence in the fourth quarter of 2008. The second contract is for the newbuild jackup BM3 currently under construction at Jurong Shipyard in Singapore. Maersk Contractors will take delivery of the BM3 early September 2008 and the contract will commence upon departure from the yard.
Both contracts have a duration of one year with an option to extend the contract by two times one year.
Operates 5 Offshore Rigs
Manages 23 Offshore Rigs
- Maersk to Limit Investment in Energy Businesses until Separation (Dec 13)
- Maersk Oil Begins Culzean Drilling Campaign (Sep 29)
- Maersk Highlander Ready for Action (Aug 19)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)