Hallin Sends Quasar ROV to Tunisia
Hallin Marine, the AIM quoted provider of subsea solutions to the oil and gas industry, has mobilised a six man team and one of its Quasar ROVs for ultimate client BG Group for a pipe lay project off of Tunisia.
The project in the Gulf of Gabes, some 100km off Tunisia, will see the Quasar work from the Saipem operated ROVSV support vessel the VOS Sympathy for touchdown monitoring of the pipe for GeoLab of Italy.
The ROV will operate in the Hasdrubal field in sea depths of 62 to 67 metres and the project is scheduled to run for 90 days with a value of US$1.3million.
Mike Arnold, Managing Director of the West Division of Hallin Marine, said: "Hallin is pleased to be working for the first time with GeoLab, who are a first-rate organisation, well known to many within the Hallin organisation."
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
Company: Hallin Marine more info
- Hallin Completes Replacement of Mooring Lines for FPSO HYSY111 in China (Aug 26)
- Hallin Supports Subsea 7 in Offshore Installation Work in Bay of Bengal (Apr 17)
- Hallin Marine Completes Subsea Project at Thailand's Bualuang Oil Field (Feb 28)